Hi my lovelies! I was recently on a little vacation visiting my family and friends in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Hercegovina ✈ .
As we all know, traveling can be stressful at times and one way to make it easier for yourself is by being organized. I like to keep my travel bag very organized so I know exactly where everything is when needed. I store my makeup in a sheer plastic bag which is necessary as you all know when traveling with fluids. Also, I keep all the little things such as hair ties, lip balm and bobby pins and things like that in a small separate bag (the pink holographic one in the pictures) to have it more organized.
As for my travel bag, I like to have a medium-sized bag that is not too big or not too small with me. My bag is from Michael Kors and it has been my ride-or-die travel partner for a couple of years now - and I love it to this day still!
Here is a list of what was in my travel bag:
- Passport + travel documents, wallet etc. this is the essentials you probably can not travel without ;)
- Phone, well I will just leave it at that, I can't go anywhere without it and that is basically also my music source of the day haha! (it´s not in the picture since I took the pictures with it in a hurry)
- What is an absolute must in my travel bag is being able to plug my earphones in and plug the world out for a minute or two. I love to listen to music whilst on the plane, especially when you are traveling for many hours at a time. These earphones are from the brand Sudio Sweden and I have worked with them before a couple of years ago and I have been using their earphones every since. They are of great quality and receiving their new model is definitely not a downgrade on quality and design! With my code ' eminamasovic ' you get 15% off at their online store at checkout so you can get these beauties or another style from Sudio Sweden yourself!
- Also, what is very important to me is to stay hydrated, with that being said I drink lots of fluid since my skin can get super dry after a travel day.
- I am that kind of person that simply can not live without a lip balm. I don´t really like the feeling of my lips being dry or anything in that matter, especially with the super dried up air on the plane, therefore I reapply my lip balm several times a day to keep them nice and lush ;)
- When I travel I bring a lot of my makeup (+ perfume, toothbrush & toothpaste, hand cream, and hand sanitizer) with me - not that I use makeup while traveling, but I have experienced losing my suitcase a couple of times now (it luckily always arrives after a couple of days later) and when you know that you have got places to be and people to see you can not go around having a 50/50 chance that you might lose your makeup for a couple of days haha! So, I just bring as much as I can with me than putting it in my suitcase, you know, just in case ;)
- Laptop + chargers (phone & laptop). I store my chargers in a separate plastic bag in my bag so they do not get wrapped up around other things and look messy.
- Sunglasses - for the only reason that I knew it would be super sunny when we landed in Sarajevo.
- As mentioned in the start above, I keep the little things such as hair ties in the pink holographic bag, because I am sure that anyone that has hair this long as myself can´t go more than two-three hours on a plane having it all loose without getting annoyed, therefore I braided my hair as you can tell. What I also keep in there is some jewelry and watches I am bringing with me - again - I do not want to end up loosing these if my suitcase decides to not show up!
Talk to you soon